Saturday, September 18, 2010

Mad-Dana-Something New and In Style








I want to make one of these with an old tee shirt cutting off the top of the tee where the arms are. Then I will have to hit the sewing machine to configure it to a better size. I don't have to do anything to the edges of the fabric because it is jersey fabric. I cut a tee that I love-it is green with gold metalic in it and hot pink. Like I said, I personally do not like wearing tight hats, but you know what? When it is the dead of winter and it is snowing out, I can wear this mad-dana around my wrist as a bracelet or my neck as a scarf and then throw it up on my head and be warm. I am going to alter mine so that I will not be stealing this idea. But it is so cool, and I love the tee that I want to make mine out of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey- were you able to make this? Could you post your pattern? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete