Monday, September 27, 2010

Church Dress




Sunday, church day, I like to dress up. I was able to purchase this wonderful dress at a local consignment shop for $5.00. I loved the floral print, the long lady like length. The dress is short sleeved, and it was a bit damp out, so I threw on my jean safari jacket, wore a medallion necklace and brown slip on shoes.

I want to try different tops on this dress. I have different ideas like an aqua cardigan, a poncho wrap, maybe even a leather jacket. I have actually thought about cutting off a few inches from the bottom of the dress but I won't touch it yet till I am absolutely positive. Long dresses and skirts are so feminine I think. The shorter a skirt or dress, the more professional and office like the dress or skirt is.

No comments:

Post a Comment