Thursday, September 9, 2010

HER FINE CLOTHING-MY NEWEST BLOG

WELCOME TO MY NEW BLOG!
You are invited to a new and transforming blog that will change your ideas about clothing and dressing up. This will fill you with ideas, helps, hopes and fullfilled desires on dressing, whether it be casual and for the day, for going out in the evening, shopping, church, hanging around with friends, you name it, you will get it.

WRITE TO ME and give me your questions and wants to learn about dressing for your personality, your lifestyle and tell me a bit about your coloring of hair, skin and what you wear for make-up if any! Do you like jewelry and accessories?

I love them all....clothing, make-up, jewelry, accessories (shoes, pocketbooks, scarfs yea!) but I also want to know how to wear my clothing properly.

Questions you want to ask yourself:

1. Does my clothing look good on me; is sit baggy, do my shirts hang too low, do my shirts rise above my belly, are my pants too short or too long and hang on the ground?

2. Is my belt too tight and it buckles my pants at the waist?

3. My lipstick-does it make me look pale or is the red the wrong red?

4. Should I wear white or cream and why should I care?

5. I have never cared about my clothing, I don't have the money, so who cares?

6. Do I take someone with me when I go shopping?

7. Are my white pants too sheer in fabric and can I wear white now that it is fall?

8. Are jeans o.k. to wear out to eat (etiquette)?

9. I look terrible in sequence and that is all that I see out in the stores. Should I wear it?

10. Should I buy black boots, brown boots, grey boots, high heeled boots, flat boots?

11. I have too many clothes and do not know where to put them all:)

I am the writer to http://crystalscreations-stillwatersgallery.blogspot.com This blog deals with the creations of mixed media collage, photography, baking and cooking, artists and the masters, techniques and so much more to come. My blog is filled with pictures, tutorials,freebies and plenty examples of all that I do in a day, in which I give the Lord all the praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment