Friday, September 10, 2010

Laurie Mercier makeup

The other day, I was at the mall with my son Seth. I had heard that Laurie Mercier made a lipstick that could be worn by everyone-RED lipstick. So I had to see it to believe it. The representative from this line of make-up was gone for the day so I had to experiment. Before you knew it, I had put on tinted moisturizer, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, eye brow pencil, candlelite blush (mineral powder), and an awesome reddish colored lipstick. I couldn't believe the quality of this make-up. After playing for a half an hour, while my son was shopping in the men's section of clothing, I had a ball.

When my son came to meet me, he told me how good I looked. The same with my daughter when I got home. I could take that as an insult that I didn't look good before I went out or take it as a compliment that this was awesome makeup.

There was something about the tinted moisturizer that I absolutely loved. Now that I am over the hill and a little bit lower, it gave me a glowy look. The prices were the same as most brands of make-up and I checked to see if Sephora had it any cheaper. The prices were the same in Macy's as Sephora's. Now I am determined to see if I can find it more reasonable. That sounds better than cheap right?

No comments:

Post a Comment