Monday, September 27, 2010

Jewelry I Received As Gifts-NECKLACES

My mom has known that I always loved jewelry.

Since I was a little girl, she would fill my Christmas stocking with jewelry, Avon perfume, magazines and all sorts of little trinkets. Unfortunately, I did not keep all of the jewelry, but I still have beads and medallions that she gave me for Christmas of the 1980's.

They are perfect to wear today.

The style of 2010 is wearing all sorts of necklaces together, whether the beads match or not. Try it. It may seem a bit gaudy, but it is fun.

An old lady gave me earrings and necklaces when I was two years old. I used to keep them all in an old ladies pocketbook. I would empty the pocketbook, put on the jewelry, take it off, put it on, put it back in the pocketbook. I thought I was such a big lady back then.

I guess it has not changed since I was two.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment