Sunday, September 19, 2010

Jeans, tee, sweatpants





Jean pants, jean jackets, jean pocketbooks, now it is jean shirts mixed with other fun clothes.

When in Boston last week at the Prudential Center, I shopped in all of the stores, window shopping and purchasing a couple of little buys-nailpolish, scarf and headband.

One memory I had to remember as I memorized one of the dummy figures in an exclusive store. (are they called dummies?) Anyway, there was an outfit that I just fell in love with. It is not fancy. It is nothing fabulous. It is just comfortable.

So, what does it look like? A long tunic jean shirt worn opened over a white loose tank top and a pair of grey knee level sweatpants. The accessories worn were a long gold necklace with a charm at the end of the chain, knee high socks that were thin closely related to a stocking and a sock fabric, and pumps (shoes with hole at the toe).

My knees are not doing great, so wearing heels may cause some problems. I am not the knee sock type of person which is great for a young gal, but I loved the rest of the outfit.

I had a jean shirt at home. It just so happens I walked into the Loft and lo and behold, there was a pair of grey sweats, knee level. I found a peach colored tank at Sally's Army. By the way, the sweats were $15.00 and not $50 or $60.00.

So, throw on those sweats, roll them up a bit above the knee, throw on that tank and jean shirt, select your favorite necklace, don't forget an awesome purse or satchel and there you go! Sandals or flats would look great with this outfit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment