Monday, November 8, 2010

Panty Hose or Nothing

I noticed today as I was on the Charlotte Russe Site, that the models were not wearing panty hose (stockings) or leotards or leggings.

Wearing panty hose for me is extremely uncomfortable and my 15 year old daughter tells me the same. They itch, they hang in the crotch, they run, they bag; any other complaints you may ask? If you don't like pantyhose, and they are as uncomfortable as they are to my daughter and myself, just give your legs a good shave, apply baby oil or a moisturizing cream and you should be set. There are spray bronzers if you like a little color that are inexpensive at Walmart.

If you love panty hose, there are many wonderful tights (leotards) out right now in all sorts of colors, textures and various fabrics. Marshall's sells all types and the prices are marked down from stores like Macy's or Nieman Marcus.

Do you like to shop? Scout around and pick up several pair while they are in style. I have a seperate drawer in my bureau just for stockings of sorts. When the weather is as chilly as it is now, a dressy pair of stockings will warm you up.

The older you are, pehaps the bright colors will not due with the outfit. Try to match the color or wear a nude shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment