Monday, November 1, 2010

BLACK DRESS-BASIC

How I love a basic black dress. I have two myself. One is a long to the ankle knit/polyester dress like a jumper, no sleeves and rounded necked. I have a yellow cardigan sweater that goes over the dress, along with a set of pearls and black or yellow pumps.

How about you wear your little black dress, throw on one of those new stylish fur vests on, wear a large bead necklace and a pair of flat shoes with leotards!

My other black dress is a stretchy knit fabric also, but with short sleeves and the length is just a bit below the knee. Wearing a denim jacket with a dressy dress is so cool. Grab a gauzy type scarf and double wrap it around your neckl. Your black or brown boots can be worn with this outfit.

MORE TO COME

No comments:

Post a Comment