Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Black Dress-Part 2

I have two black dresses. One is right below the knee, form fitting and no sleeves.
I have a yellow cardigan button up sweater. Pearls; one strand or more combined with the sweater, and you have a sophisticated look.

My other black dress, new to my wardrobe, is a stretch knit, where the one above is a dry cleaner fabric. This black dress is sleeveless, to the ankles and full round. I am putting together a bunch of ideas for this dress. I have a grey turtle neck sweater that I can wear underneath it or on top of it. One look shows the black dress up more, the other looks like a skirt with a long top over it. I can wear a belt for either style. Jewelry changes the whole look also. Rhinestones or pearls are one direction for this dress, the other is costume updated jewelry. I also picked up a crochet dress that again, can go over the black dress, can go under so the crochet lace shows as another under layer. That jean jacket again makes a dressy outfit just right for day wear even with that crochet lace peeking out. I even put the crochet dress on first, then the black dress, then the grey sweater dress. A large wide belt pulls all of the layers together. High heels in red, grey or black are chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment