Thursday, February 17, 2011

Funky bikey Chain Necklace



I so want to make one of these. As long as I have my pair of jewelry plier hanging around, and some chain (perhaps from necklaces I am not using anymore) or chain from ACMoore I can brew one up. Just make sure you close the little loops of chain so they won't fall off the main chain that goes around your neck. Funky piece isn't it?

I love cutting out pictures of jewelry out of catalogues and gluing them into a scrap book. Keep yourself your own journal, look around for pieces of chain, charms, photos, old or lost earrings and go to town. The bigger and bulkier the better; the more chains like Chico models are showing, a little gaudy, but stylish if that is your style.

This chain is bikey! I like bikey.

No comments:

Post a Comment