Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dressing Room Shoot






The Dress Code always holds something special for me to try on. Here in the dressing room, I thought I would photo a suit, sweater and two shirts for you to see that you can find other items and not just vintage.

Before I go to the Dress Code monthly, I go through my items at home and pack them into the car. My daughter and I go to the orthodontist out in Gloucester, then we make our monthly stop at the Dress Code. I bring in my items; pocket books, jewelry, clothing that I may not be using any more and see if they are interested in selling the items. Usually, 1/2 of what I bring in is taken. I am not so sure the rhyme to reason of what they select, but they take the items, price them and set them out on the floor in a decorative way to sell. So every month, I make a bit of income to either use for our hard times or if my daughter or I see something we could use, I pick it up. Grrrrrrrrrreat! isn't it? This time around, I only selected one shirt and the rest went into the bank for bills.

You can also bring in shoes, boots, pocketbooks, scarves and small household decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment