Monday, September 27, 2010

No matter how much weight you have on your body, skinny like I was three years ago, or a bit over weight like I am now, I still like to look nice and dress up in clothing so that I feel fresh and rejuvenated everyday.

One day, I may feel like wearing stripes, the next day a floral print, another day jeans, tee and jean jacket, the next day a dress with a sweater. However your fancy, spend some time first of all thinking about what you really like in style and then devote your time looking, pricing and talking to sales clerks if you do not have someone that can help you with the perfect fit.


This one night was bible study, and I wanted to dress up a bit, so I wore my khaki and black striped tee, black dress pants with a black stretch belt and black pumps. Just a bit dressy, but not over the edge.

As you can see, I was blonde and skinny three years ago, now I am heavier with short hair. You need to be happy with yourself either way. Three years ago, I was sick with fibromyalgia, three years later, I am recovering and feeling healthy. That is what counts my family and husband tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment